1
JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 1 Online
MCQ (Single Correct Answer)
+3
-1
Change Language
The smallest division on the main scale of a Vernier calipers is 0.1 cm. Ten divisions of the Vernier scale correspond to nine divisions of the main scale. The figure below on the left shows the reading of this calipers with no gap between its two jaws. The figure on the right shows the reading with a solid sphere held between the jaws. The correct diameter of the sphere is

JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 1 Online Physics - Units & Measurements Question 6 English
A
3.07 cm
B
3.11 cm
C
3.15 cm
D
3.17 cm
2
JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 1 Online
MCQ (Single Correct Answer)
+3
-1
Change Language
An ideal gas undergoes a four step cycle as shown in the P-V diagram below. During this cycle, heat is absorbed by the gas in

JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 1 Online Physics - Heat and Thermodynamics Question 30 English
A
steps 1 and 2
B
steps 1 and 3
C
steps 1 and 4
D
steps 2 and 4
3
JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 1 Online
MCQ (Single Correct Answer)
+3
-1
Change Language
An extended object is placed at point O, 10 cm in front of a convex lens L1 and a concave lens L2 is placed 10 cm behind it, as shown in the figure. The radii of curvature of all the curved surfaces in both the lenses ae 20 cm. The refractive index of both the lenses is 1.5. The total magnification of this lens system is

JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 1 Online Physics - Geometrical Optics Question 31 English
A
0.4
B
0.8
C
1.3
D
1.6
4
JEE Advanced 2021 Paper 1 Online
MCQ (Single Correct Answer)
+3
-1
Change Language
A heavy nucleus Q of half-life 20 minutes undergoes alpha-decay with probability of 60% and beta-decay with probability of 40%. Initially, the number of Q nuclei is 1000. The number of alpha-decays of Q in the first one hour is
A
50
B
75
C
350
D
525
JEE Advanced Papers
EXAM MAP
Medical
NEET
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
GATE CSEGATE ECEGATE EEGATE MEGATE CEGATE PIGATE IN
CBSE
Class 12